The Amber Doors team recently carried the installation of 2Nr industrial roller shutters at a customer’s site in Aldridge, West Midlands.
The existing openings of the premises held sectional doors that had been in use for a number of years and were badly in need of replacement. Along with replacing these sectional doors with industrial roller shutters, our team also increased the height of the openings in order to allow all company vehicles to enter and exit the building.
|We increased the height of the openings for the newly installed roller shutter doors (left and right), compared to the existing sectional door (centre)|
The newly installed steel roller shutter doors provide ahighly effective security solution for the premises, as well as well as helping to reduce energy bills by delivering an increased level of insulation. They also now meet legal safety requirements, as the old doors did not.
Further benefits of roller shutter doors are:
- Roller shutters are highly durable and designed to last
- Despite the initial cost of design, manufacture and installation, roller shutters are highly cost effective as they are low maintenance
- Insulated shutters feature a high security twin/wall to prevent intruders from breaking and entering
- Insulated steel roller shutter doors feature an insulation value of 0.69 w/m.sq.k and an acoustic insulation value of 18DB
- Fire rated roller shutters offer protection for your premises and also ensure that the premises complies with building regulations
At Amber Doors, we manufacture all roller shutter door systems in house to suit each individual premises. Our highly trained fitters are able to install roller shutters to suit a client’s preferences, ensuring that all installations comply with electrical, mechanical and current health and safety requirements. We pride ourselves on our exceptionally high standard of workmanship for all projects.
To find out more about industrial roller shutter doors for your company premises, please call us on 0121 565 6161.