Doorways that are in frequent use can contribute to heat loss and high energy bills unless you know the right type of doors to install. Turbo fold fast action doors are the ideal energy-saving solution for doorways with a high traffic flow as we demonstrated to one of our customers in Leamington Spa recently.
The fast action door was designed and manufactured to suit an opening of 3500 mm (width) x 4500 mm (height) and included radar motion detectors and a push button station.
In order to function at such a high speed, turbo fold doors make use of a folding motion that collects the curtain as it rises and then releases it again as it falls.
What are the benefits of the turbo fold door system?
- Reduces heat loss
- Reduces noise pollution
- Reduces airborne pollution
- Saves time - no more waiting for doors to open or close
- No specialist skills or tooling needed
- No bottom bar, so no damage on impact
- In case of impact door can reset in just a few seconds
- Photo cells built into the frame for added safety
- Wind tested to conform with category 5
To meet this particular customer’s requirements the turbo fold door was created to the following specifications:
- Inverter drive motor complete with safety brake
- Push button station
- 2Nr radar motion detectors
- Bottom safety edge and photocells
- Vision windows
- Curtain from standard colour range
We don’t just manufacture these doors in yellow – we can accommodate your existing doors in terms of style and colour, producing turbo fold doors in blue, green, grey, orange or red and if you need them in a hurry remember that if you order today you can enjoy delivery and installation in just 2 - 3 weeks.
Please visit our website to find out more about our Turbo Fold Door Systems or to view our full range of industrial door products http://www.amberdoors.co.uk/enargy-saving-page2.html